What You’ll Get to Do:
BIT Systems Inc., is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented developers that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our work environment is mission focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side successfully; we let you be you. We provide the tools you need to succeed and our employee benefits package is equaled by very few firms.
More About the Role:
- Opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies.
- The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, whom we coordinate with heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
- You will provide software design and development expertise in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's five year track record of on time and on schedule deliveries.
- Developers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
- Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have good communication skills, and able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
- Candidates should be familiar with the good development and configuration management practices and have previous development experience.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part. A culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team. Teammates with mentoring attitude. How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Implements technical solutions compliant with the design and interface definitions.
- Leverage previous development experience to address technical issues/problems.
- Work with more Senior members of the team
- Provide support to test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Support the development of new functionality exploring techniques for real time assessment of operations against the intent of the tasking as well as supporting test tools
- Help support activities such as, but not limited to: coding, test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and two to four years of experience.
- Experience with Java, JDBC, Angular, React, Jquery, JSON, XML
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Service based development
- Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
- Experience with Linux operating systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree (computer science, information technology, or related field)
- Understanding of relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
- Understanding of software configuration management processes and tools
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.