What You’ll Get to Do:
The Intelligence Reports Officer will generate reports as a result of their analysis of collected information and reasoned assessment to determine if collections satisfy intelligence requirements. Candidates will also use a combination of formal training and independent learning to develop and maintain subject matter expertise on current and looming country- and region-specific issues and/or transnational issues such as counterterrorism, counterproliferation, and cyber to understand intelligence needs and identify collection opportunities.
More About the Role:
Guides and manages collection and dissemination of military, science, and technology reporting. Produces strategic level assessments with direct relevance to policymakers at the highest levels of the U.S. Government. Conducts all-source analysis, brief and routinely collaborates with technical experts in the analytic community, and prepares detailed collection requirements reflecting substantive expertise. Actively participates in the entire cycle of collection operations, implementing a wide range of tradecraft.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.