CACI NSS has an immediate opportunity for a Desktop integration Engineer at MacDill, FL.
The Windows Systems Engineer functions as an integral member of the Enterprise Software Integration Facility (SIF) with responsibility for desktop operating system and application integration efforts across the entire USSOCOM SIE/SOFNET. The successful candidate will bring knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop technologies and application integration for thick and thin clients. The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with other team members locally and at various sites while providing desktop and application solutions from development through implementation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating unattended application scripts using various scripting languages.
- Integration, testing, and distribution of software applications to Windows desktop environment using various technologies
- Vulnerability scanning and mitigation of applications and technologies in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs).
- Create, update, and maintain Microsoft Windows Imaging Files.
- Troubleshoot and independently resolve desktop application issues to include interfacing with end users.
- Provide tier 3 support with the ability to identify and proactively resolve desktop related issues.
- Create and test SCCM application packages.
- Test and maintain system drivers in the SCCM driver store.
- Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision; monitors own progress and results.
- Actively continue to develop skills in emerging desktop technologies, applications or platforms.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in small and large teams.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Experience with:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Clients
- Windows Technologies: Windows Local/Group Policies, Bitlocker, Credential/Device Guard
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 application packaging, driver store management, Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 task sequence and .wim file creation
- Scripting languages: PowerShell, VBScript or Batch
- Integrating applications with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and STIG process
- VMware VSphere/Horizon and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft application virtualization (App-V) package sequencing
- Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V)
- Networking: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Fiber, VPN, Wireless Networking
- Hardware: HP & Dell thick, thin and mobile clients
- Peripheral Devices: Printers and scanners (multiple vendors)
- PKI: Smartcard and certificate validation process
- Experience working in a large scale environment.
Years of Experience
- 4 Years experience in Subject Matter
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field, such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and Telecommunications or equivalent experience
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE)
- US Citizenship with active TS/SCI