Req #: 200476
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Training
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
Employ modern Learning Management System (LMS) to manage course material, create student engagement metrics, and deliver cutting-edge insights into curriculum effectiveness.
More About the Role:
- Manage performance evaluation process to include administration in LMS, training and materials development.
- Support the development of the students’ through the review process by providing support and instruction in the creation of employee goals and objectives
- Measure and evaluate the impact and progress of technical training.
- Maintain and deliver high quality of training deliverables.
- Support the implementation and evaluation of the training programs.
- Handle the administration and maintenance of the training materials and training records.
- Analyzes learning delivery methods to recommend best approach(es) for each situation.
- Works effectively as a team member.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI with Poly
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in training management and administration
- Minimum 1 year expertise in course deliver and instructing (can be concurrent with above)
- Current ISSA/TS clearance w/ Sponsor at time of contract award
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing training programs to include, but not limited to, course curriculums, documentation and accreditation
- Demonstrated experience operating in a TS/SCI and unclass environment
- Typically has a University Degree ( BA/BS) or equivalent (or 4 years experience may be substituted) and 5 years of related work experience
- Adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working w/ Sponsor systems to develop, administer and manage programs
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.