Engage with students around mission-centric curriculum to develop staff intelligence officers with unique technical skills. Leverage collective knowledge of existing technical team to share in-house knowledge in a formal, structured setting for the purpose of institutionalizing technical skill sets to deliver high impact solutions against customer mission requirements.
More About the Role:
Improves on existing processes and practices for efficiency and effectiveness
Leads training and educational programs for customer personnel.
Manage ongoing processes for curriculum review, maintenance, redesign, rollout, measurement, and reporting
Define target learner personas and learning paths
Identify Learning Experience Design needs and manage workflow of Learning Experience Designers to design and develop learning experiences based on Adult Learning Principles
Utilize human-centered design principles and a variety of learning delivery methods
Manage workload of multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal direction and supervision
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active TS/SCI with Poly
1 year expertise in course delivery and instruction, to include, preparation of technical training courses and using multiple methods of learning, to include, but not limited to, lecture, facilitated discussion, hands-on/experience/scenario, CBT, etc
Demonstrated experience crafting lesson plans and/or instruction guides incorporating adult learning principles and all essential elements for instruction
Current ISSA/TS clearance w/ Sponsor at time of contract award
2 years Sponsor specific tradecraft experience
Demonstrated experience operating in a TS/SCI and unclass environment
Typically has a University Degree ( BA/BS) or equivalent (or 4 years experience may be substituted) and minimum 7 years of related work
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.