What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for an experienced Network / Telecommunications Technician to support the performance of the Program Management Office of a large and complex IT enterprise program.
More About the Role:
As a Network / Telecommunications Technician some of your duties are as follows:
- With a wide range of knowledge; reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and maintains an organization's telecommunications and data network systems.
- You will assist in planning, evaluating, and/or coordinating
- Provide regulatory monitoring and voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
- Responsible for promoting, improving, maintaining and supporting all telecommunications services and/or systems.
- Assist in the designs of networks or portions of networks that include selection of hardware and software packages.
- Assist in network reconfiguration and help to ensure that all network control programs satisfy the communications needs covering both the hardware and software installed.
- Develop and/or assist in the development of standards for carrier service and equipment.
- Prepare and/or ensure that appropriate telecommunications documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Assist in all service / system upgrades while being a team player involving telecommunications and networking projects.
- Assist in the analysis in determining business process improvements utilizing the telecommunication systems.
- Provide hands-on assistance involving troubleshooting and diagnostic support for all related systems, equipment failures or service issues.
- Install and test communication equipment.
- Research and recommend available and emerging voice, data and video communication technologies to recommend future implementations.
- Work closely with network administrators on communication and connectivity projects and maintenance.
- Use knowledge of current systems to promote beneficial capabilities and leverage use of the system's features.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.