What You’ll Get to Do:
You will serve as a SIGDEV Analyst who is responsible for the analysis of technical intelligence information; performing focused research on network topologies, architectures, and protocols; supporting the gathering of information pertaining to telecommunications networks; and documenting analysis results in the proper databases or technical intelligence reporting medium. In addition, you will be performing and documenting the analysis.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-The candidate must maintain active/current TS/SCI with a CI poly.
-The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our customers.
- You will also be required to have experience networking, DNI background in support of cyber mission; cyber persona, access discovery, CNE and the AMOD tool suite.
-You will need a minimum of one years’ experience and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least one of the following 15 areas:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or participating in a program that will lead to an appropriate field may be substituted for required years of experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.