BIT Systems, a CACI Company, is currently seeking a multi-INT analyst/integrator to join our National and Cyber Solutions group. This Multi-INT Analyst/Integrator will provide mission support to counter-terrorism/counter-IED analytic efforts using MIST, a toolsuite rapidly gaining popularity as a premier analytical tool of choice used to support numerous Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD missions. This individual will contribute, from a MIST perspective, to analysis, training, integration, and multi-INT tradecraft and strategies, using MIST to bring a new perspective to more conventional analytics.
In addition, this analyst/integrator will collaborate between the government customer and factory engineers, conveying ideas and providing feedback supporting rapid tool development and future functionality.
The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Under general supervision, provides signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
This position requires up to 25% travel in support of MIST Toolsuite mobile training efforts to both CONUS and OCONUS locations. This includes the possibility of travel to hazardous duty areas.
- Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Researches, compiles, evaluates and integrates Signals Intelligence into Intelligence Community assessments and reports, and based on US National and theater priorities.
- Prepares the SIGINT related portions of intelligence products and assessments.
- Accesses SIGINT databases used in geo spatial analysis.
- Performs link-and-nodal analysis, data mining, and metadata analysis utilizing geo-spatial analytical techniques; presents SIGINT findings utilizing visualization applications.
- Reviews and evaluates the overall reporting from assets to help determine asset validity.
- May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5-7 years of related military and/or government professional experience supporting a cryptologic mission; or, high school diploma and 11-13 years' experience.
- Prior experience performing SIGINT analytical work in support of DoD and/or Intelligence Community customers.
- Solid familiarity with SIGINT and collateral report repositories/classification policies/available datasets or databases.
- Knowledgeable in a wide base of communications technologies and/or topics.
- Understanding of military command structure, COCOM organization, and worldwide special operations mission.
- The ability to incorporate independent research into customer requests for support (RFS).
- Able to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -“ government, military and contractor
- Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to brief seniors
- Can thrive in a team environment, but able to work independently as well
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- US Citizen
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances with a CI polygraph.
- Prior military
- Previous multi-INT analytical experience
- Counter Terrorism/ Counter IED mission experience
- Experience using MIST Toolsuite for multi-INT analytics
- Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Previous training experience, and the ability to collaborate with factory training efforts
- Experience deploying to hazardous duty areas
- Ability to articulate customer requirements and potential tool enhancements to factory engineering/software development efforts
- Normal demands associated with an office environment.
Additional BITS Information:
BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/