CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS)
As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen!
This position involves Software Integration and Development supporting the implementation and deployment of a modern Intelligence software suite supporting various DoD and IC customers. Must be an AWS Certified Solutions Developer. Preferred experience with GCCS-I3 architecture.
1. Work with a team of engineers, developers, and administrators supporting the JDISS baseline architecture and migration into a cloud-based services environment.
2. Perform software integration / development related to sustaining and enhancing the JDISS suite of applications and services deployed at all Combatant Command Locations.
3. Perform integration and development of user training solutions for new JDISS capabilities.
4. Support operations and maintenance for the JDISS environment, including database support, development and testing support, and help desk operations.
5. Develop and record software corresponding to each software unit in the design. Code computer instructions and data definitions, building databases, populating databases and other data files with data values, and other activities needed to implement the design. Make all necessary revisions to the software, perform all necessary retesting, and update the SDFs and other software products as needed, based on the results of unit testing, unit integration and testing, and system qualification testing.
6. Prepare for software use in each build should be interpreted to include those activities necessary to carry out the fielding plans for that build.
7. Prepare the executable software for each user site, including any batch files, command files, data files, or other software files needed to install and operate the software on its target computer(s).
8. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or hard sciences and 4 years of direct practice experience in IT systems work involving virtualization, cloud services engineering, web applications, systems integration, and related software development or 7 years same experience
Computers: See Experience
Certificates: AWS Certified Solutions Developer. Must meet DOD 1840 requirements prior to employment, anticipate CompTIA Security+.
US Passport: Not required
Language: Must speak fluent English