Lead System Engineer for mission critical IdAM system.
More About the Role:
Providing expertise in understanding architecture, requirements analysis, data flow, and process improvement.
Provide system engineering support for operational system, elements and/or interfacing systems.
Analyze system requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architecture to develop requirements for system improvement.
Manage Operational Help Desk team to ensure timely response to customer issues.
Follow structured process to coordinate with program customers, IdAM policy owners, and development teams to refine new requirements, diagnose system issues, and coordinate implementation and customer transition to updated features.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
10 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
Experience with CASPORT customer integration and CASPORT integration with authoritative sources.
Experience with Windows, Linux, RT Tracker, Redmine, and SQL.
Role Based Access Control (RBAC) – understanding of Attribute and Authorization services.
SOAP and RESTFul Protocols
Broad understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, and software applications
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.