The Sr. Executive Administrator is an immediate hire in support of Army G-2 located at the Pentagon in support of Facilities Security.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage office, calendar and coordinated appointments, facilitating the flow of information and keeping staff informed on important activities.
- Act as the Army Data Auditing Manager (ADAM) and as the Data Transfer Agent (DTA).
- Act as the Automation Point of Contact (APOC) for DAMI-ZXM Directorate ensuring that all technical issues are vetted through the proper channels.
- Prepare official correspondence. Receive and distribute high volume of incoming documents.
- Maintain working electronic documents, personnel records and files in the Army Records Management System (ARIMS).
- Coordinate travel for the Director utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS); submit travel vouchers for reimbursement.
- Schedule, broadcast, and track all mandatory G-2 Security Training.
- Issue announcements of training opportunities, develop and issue guidelines on administrative processes related to training.
- Prepare and assist with development of training content.
- Process incoming and outgoing Visit Requests for appropriate access to classified information within a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Process visit requests in the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
- Confirm clearances via the system of record.
- Establish and Maintain Training and Personnel Security database. Reviews databases for accuracy.
- Act as the Directorate Automated Point of Contact (APOC).
- Process administrative actions and taskers for the DAMI-ZXM Directorate.
- Maintain and update the database for the Emergency Automated Notification System (EANS).
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.