What You’ll Get to Do:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to developing and maintaining the AEGIS/ABMD enterprise schedule (Project), developing and maintaining sand charts for AEGIS/ABMD (excel), collecting inputs and updating the weekly metrics report, participation in the weekly IPT coordination meeting and provide meeting minutes, participation in the weekly T&E PD status meeting and provide meeting minutes, develop and maintain Action Item tracker, develop and maintain enterprise Risks, develop, collect inputs and maintain enterprise test deviations, impacts and T&E decision tracking sheet.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 3-5 years surface combat/warfare systems experience. Level 2/3 experience in Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
AEGIS and/or Aegis BMD combat systems experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.