Software Engineer / Developer
Req #: 201089
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
Software Engineer / Developer for mission critical IdAM system. Responsible for full lifecycle development and sustainment of suite of authorization services and tools.
More About the Role:
- JAVA and web application development.
- Lead engineer and development support for requirements analysis, system architecture, system design, software development, integration, test, and operational maintenance.
- Development includes support for Role Based Access Control services through data acquisition/ingestion, policy implementation, audit logging, and end user tools.
- Works with TTO lead to plan and execute Quarterly Spins and Monthly Sprints through backlog assessment including scoping, prioritizing, and sequencing tasks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 12 years of Technical Consulting experience. An additional 4+ years of Technical Consulting experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 16 years.
- Experience with CASPORT/AccessIT! Authorization Services.
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC) – understanding of Attribute and Authorization services.
- LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
- PKI authentication
- SOAP and RESTFul Protocols
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, and software applications.
- Strong ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers at one time
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the following Request Tracker (RT) and/or Redmine.
- Experience with:
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- GIT Hub.
- ORACLE Database, OVID, and SQL
- Experience with multiple Application Servers and containers
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.