Software Engineer- JAVA/UNIX (TS/SCI) - Herndon, VA
Req #: 201247
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a Software Engineer to provide cutting edge development services in support of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). DTRA’s focus is to keep WMD out of the hands of terrorists and other enemies by locking down, monitoring, and destroying weapons and weapons related materials. You will employ professional expertise as a generalist or specialist
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Develop computer applications in cutting edge software tools
Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of ingenuity
Analyze and/or evaluate existing or proposed systems
Work with other software development team members to divide tasks based on specific specialty skills
You will also review requirements and user stories, design, document, test, and modify current and new software development applications
An Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline
Two or more years of Software Engineering
Experience working in a UNIX Environment
Agile/SCRUM Development Methodology
ETL and Data Ingest
Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
Security+ (must be able to acquire within 30 days of start)
M.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline
Cloudera certification or training
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.