Duties and Responsibilities:
What You’ll Get to Do:
This is an entry level position operating under the direction of more senior Contractor IT staff. Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services. Creates and modifies files for upload into COTS products and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing. Will be required to develop, evaluate and modify methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use typically with COTS products and litigation support applications. Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks. Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides senior Contractor IT staff with notice of deficiencies.
A minimum of a NACI is required. Depending on the tasks assigned, a higher clearance level may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous
improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.