What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an Accounting Clerk to work onsite in the Civil's Budget Office. A qualified candidate will have experience working in a budget or financial office with the ability to generate reports from an accounting system, analyze data, and provide findings to onsite government staff. Reviews and analyzes financial data, documents and manual or automated accounting systems. Works under the supervision of an auditor or financial analyst.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Two-year degree in accounting or four-year degree in a related field (finance, business, banking, or economics) with 30 credit hours in accounting. Relevant financial and accounting experience performing technical level duties in accounting, banking, or finance for corporations or non-profit organizations may be substituted for the education and credit requirements. Experience in banks and banking. Knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems used by banking, financial and other institutions. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.