Work with a purpose! Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction where you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A), the Army’s future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution across all Army Components. Designed to alleviate the Army’s current reliance on over 70 stove-piped systems, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. CACI is looking for great people who are interested in making an impact with their work. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort – once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will work at the customer’s site alongside other Earned Value Analysts, Financial Analysts, Program Analysts, and Project Schedulers as a member of CACI’s Program Management Office. Working under the direction of the Deputy Program Manager, the Program Management Office is responsible for executing CACI’s Earned Value Management System (EVMS), maintaining the program’s Integrated Master Schedule, monitoring invoices and projecting expenditures, proposing and executing contract modifications, and forecasting and reporting the program’s cost/schedule/performance status to both the customer and CACI executives. Successful candidates will analyze historical program performance, monitor the forecasted completion data, interface directly with the customer's on-site personnel, and support recommendations made to the CACI executives, Program Managers, and Control Account Managers.
- Provide on-site project and earned value management support and coordination to this complex program
- Assist with the development of the program's cost and schedule baseline
- Assist with the review and reporting of performance updates from the program’s Control Account Managers
- Support senior EV Analysts as they brief Government personnel regarding EVM and schedule performance
- Monitor ongoing procedures (e.g., Baseline Change Requests (BCRs), Schedule Management, Variance Analysis) for efficiency/effectiveness, and coordinate with program control teams to implement process improvements
- Assist the senior EV Analysts to develop program-specific standards and process instructions for planning, scheduling, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis
- Assist the senior EV Analysts to develop the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at formal Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) with the Government
- Assist with the transfer of data from the team’s Integrated Master Schedule to the team’s Earned Value system and validate data accuracy.
- Develop and maintain EV artifacts and other program documentation related to ad hoc deliverables to the customer and to CACI leadership, as well as evidence to present during quarterly DoD surveillance audits
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- US Citizen
- Secret Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Established and productive professional individual contributor
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Basic knowledge of Earned Value definitions and calculations
- Ability to analyze and determine a resolution for problems/questions that may be challenging but typically not complex
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and government cost/schedule reporting regulations
- Perform non-routine analysis and prepare non-routine performance reports
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with other MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Project, Visio and SharePoint)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., economics, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics or business) or a discipline that fosters problem solving, structured analysis and creativity
- On-the-job and formal training will be provided to motivated candidates who have the desire to expand their skills and apply their knowledge to improve the team’s overall performance
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are not required, but will enable candidates to become integrated with the team’s day-to-day operations at a faster rate.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value definitions and calculations
- Experience with Program Control software such as Deltek COBRA, Oracle Primavera, Deltek MPM, or Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience on large-scale software development projects
- Experience with corporate finance procedures
- Experience with formulating forecast models using historical information to estimate future cost/performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on a computer for extended periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.