This is an opportunity to work with a team that is digging into the forefront of the Amazon Cloud. The selected candidate will take on the role of Cloud Team Scrum Master/System Integrator. CACI is looking for a highly talented individual to support its team’s developing DevOps capability and provide total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements.
The Scrum Master will lead the team’s Agile/Scrum efforts in support of deployments and migrations of legacy and COTS/GOTS applications into the production cloud.
The Scrum Master will lead/run scrum meetings and assist in creating/tracking the teams' stories and tasks using Jira.
The Scrum Master will be able to advise and consult on all aspects of Agile software delivery:
• Strategic direction
• Plan building and execution
• Oversight of deliverables and project schedule
• Manage customer relationships
• QA and CPI
• SCRUM values and principles
• Daily SCRUMs
• Handle impediments
• Sprint Planning
• Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
• Maintain JIRA and other tracking tools.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experienced using Agile development methodologies.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a Scrum Master and experience w/Jira.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience in project scheduling and project tools.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with requirements gathering and definition, working with stakeholders; coordination and facilitation of meetings and technical discussions of requirements.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) desired
• Strong group facilitation and interaction skills
• Knowledge of business process mapping and optimization skills
• Knowledge and experience with SharePoint preferred
• Project Management certification is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with PMF
• Knowledge and experience with Remedy SRS and ESMT