Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, is looking for talented Engineer/IT professionals that are excited about using the latest technologies available to create critical data analysis and alerting capabilities for the dynamic US intelligence community. Answer the call to serve and join a highly talented engineering team developing solutions for intelligence community needs. As the threats against our nation and world increase, we need your expertise to apply industry tools and products to meet these challenges.
We need top developers who are self-directed and motivated, collaborate respectfully with their teammates, and always keep the user mission first. We have a long track record delivering critical applications on-time and on-schedule. You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success. You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates who will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering meaningful, innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
We believe in a healthy home/work balance; we offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
More About the Role:
Seeking knowledgeable Java, C++ or equivalent software developer to build, enhance, and maintain complex software systems in the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) domain. Candidate will perform a variety of engineering tasks of analysis, design, development, and test for company's product areas. Will work both individually and as part of a team.
- Analyze requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Design and code new software as well as modify existing code to add features.
- Debug existing software.
- Develop code necessary to complete tasks in the specified time according to standards and guidelines.
- Employ best practices for design, development, and unit testing.
- Profile, analyze, and optimize implemented software.
- Help prepare engineering analysis of projects and support proposal and planning efforts.
- Collaborate with hardware or software designers/engineers and analysts to develop, analyze, and evaluate hardware, software, and systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Java, C++ or equivalent development experience.
- Willingness to learn and apply the best technology for a given application.
- Solid understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Experience with distributed/asynchronous programming models.
- Ability to make architectural decisions in a highly collaborative environment on issues such as client- and server-side state management, bandwidth usage, and performance.
- Proven delivery of production-grade applications including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing, and complex multi-layer troubleshooting.
- US Citizenship required along with the ability to secure and retain a security clearance.
- Typically requires a Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Background in web technologies highly desirable.
- Experience with databases programming and cloud technologies desirable.
- Working knowledge of signal processing fundamentals desirable.
- Working knowledge of Matlab helpful.
What CACI Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
See more on Ticom Geomatics and our other positions http://careers.caci.com/page/show/TGIJobs