CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index.
CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
This is an immediate hire to support the Mission Command Global Fielding at FT Hood TX. We are looking for qualified and available NET Instructors who will provide the necessary technical, logistics, engineering and training support to instruct the warfighter on how to use Mission Command systems in support of tactical, operational and strategic operations. Must be able to train all ranks, Flag Officer to Private.
Must have a Current Secret security clearance
Essential functions will include:
• Conduct training in support of the PM MC fielded baselines and may be given at CONUS or OCONUS locations (could include Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Korea, Germany, Italy and Australia.)
• Duties include conducting training 50% to 75% in temporary duty status in support of training mission requirements in support of Mission Command.
• Requires certification IAW AR 350-1 Military Instructor Training Course or have received a similar Instructor Qualification.
• Trainers shall provide formal classroom instructor-led new equipment training (NET) and delta training to Soldiers and customers IAW established/approved POIs and training materials.
• Have experience with, and a working knowledge of the current fielded version Mission Command specific hardware and software.
• Display detailed knowledge of system tactical employment and optimization. Consult with users to identify implementation, operating procedures, needs and to clarify system objectives.
• Shall perform training using government furnished training packages and provide to the units all government furnished materials.
• Provide instruction on assigned Mission Command systems, develop, review and modify lesson plans to conform to new software or procedures.
• Modify and verify training databases and documentation.
• Conduct training rehearsals in preparation for training missions, validate and verify NET materials prior to departure for the training mission.
• Provide technical expertise on troubleshooting equipment, software, operational procedures and interoperability problems in support of NET Training.
• Provide information briefings, provided by the Government, to unit leadership on Mission Command systems.
• Support Mission Command in the development of all training programs of instruction (POIs) for Operator New Equipment Training (Operator, Maintainers System Administrators) and Maintenance.
• Responsible for providing technical and over the shoulder training support to the warfighter and Mission Command Team Mates.
• Coordinates with customers to identify support and technical needs in support of Mission Command systems concerning Hardware and training materials.
• Participates in unit technical working groups and advises military members on the implementation and use of one or more Mission Command systems.
• Training will be provided in both field and classroom environments and may include classroom, on-the-job instruction, and/or computer based / aided training.
• Provides FSR support to include technical, training assistance and tactical for the MC systems to ensure a timely and accurate resolution to technical problems globally.
• Be able to correctly operate MC hardware/software. When required, be able to install/reinstall software / configure hardware and training.
• Be prepared to execute PM directed duties relating to Mission Command Server/Client hardware/software not previously assigned.
• Prepare and submit periodic status reports, trip reports, after action reports, Lesson Learned and Tactical Techniques and Procedures as required.
• Demonstrate ability to maintain commitment to continued learning in order to meet career demands.
• Maintains currency in and understanding of periodic technical advances in fielded MC hardware and software.
• Must conduct cross training and be certified with multiple MC systems.
• MS + 3 years or BA/BS +4 or AA/HS + 8 years of training experience.
• Army Basic Instructor (ABIC or ITC) School trained/certified instructor.
• Experience with Army Mission Command Systems (AMCS) such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Servers,
GCCS-A or DRRS-A or Platform (JBC-P) or Fires (FSC2) systems.
• Requires Active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License and be able to obtain a valid passport within 30 days of employment.
• Military experience preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
MS + 3 years or BA/BS +4 or AA/HS + 8 years of training experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Hood-TX-FORT HOOD