CACI is seeking a qualified Oracle business intelligence developer who is passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices to join our team at one of our Arlington client site locations. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, client site environment supporting the Department of Defense. The work will be performed on a contract as a member of a large highly productive team and contribute to building and supporting systems used to support the Department's financial management processes. The successful candidate will be supporting analysis and development on our Oracle business intelligence systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years software development experience.
- 7+ years PL/SQL development
- 5+ years developing Web Applications
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Experience with TFS and Toad