What You’ll Get to Do:
The National Time Sensitive System (NTSS) provides mission critical end-to-end message processing and dissemination of time sensitive SIGINT reports to customers worldwide. The software engineers who support this project provide sustainment and maintenance to the enhanced NTSS Distributed Architecture (eNDA) and are responsible for software enhancements, product unit testing, integration, and requirements analysis.
The Senior Software Engineer shall have experience in software development and testing environments, having success in gathering requirements with traceability to test, identifying areas of technical risk, implementing and installing new software loads, and developing and testing test plans and procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.