Req #: 201707
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
- Perform various development activities for DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring.
- Lead software engineering team to design continuous integration best practices, deploy applications and automate operations and processes.
- Integrate microservices, including APIs and integration services, hosted on a containerized platform.
- Coach teams on DevOps best practices to transform their delivery model into a more agile state.
- Automate deployments, develop scripts, and prepare packages to maintain the operational platform in a secure, federal environment.
- Perform updates due to changes in requirements or implementations and assist with setup and maintenance of environments for testing activities
- 2+ years relevant experience in DevOps; 10 years full-time work experience
- US Citizen able currently holding active DoD SECRET
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps and automation frameworks, including Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development
- Proficiency with Powershell programming design/coding/implementation
- Experience with software delivery automation using Team Foundation Server, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, or similar tools
- Experience with Relational Databases, including SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Possess or be able to obtain Security+ certification within six months of hire
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with DISA milCloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with code vulnerability scanning
- Experience with COTS installations and technical issue resolutions
- Demonstrated experience with:
- IIS and Apache Tomcat web servers
- Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- .NET and Java application deployments
- Public Key Infrastructure and Single-Sign-on Solutions, including SAML, WS-Federation, and OAuth2 standards