The customer is interested in deploying all modules of Service Now to the ITE Enterprise as quickly as possible without disrupting operations. Service Now will replace several legacy tools.
The selected candidate will engage with different organizations and assist with the research, analysis, and provide the necessary guidance to integrate and deploy all applicable Service Now modules to the ITE Enterprise.
The candidate will focus on Business Processes by working with system owners. The candidate will gain deep insight into the customer’s business priorities and lead technical exchange meetings, enabling the customer to meet their mission, business and system priorities.
The candidate will become the trusted advisor to the customer by helping to define the Architectural strategy, and leading technical deployments that enable the customer to realize continuous value from investments into Service Now’s technologies, solutions, and operational sustainability.
The objective of this role is to architect and deploy Service Now.
• At least 5 years demonstrated on-the-job experience as a Service Now SME providing leadership and direction for enterprise scale development projects.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing customer expectations, working with development teams and deploying enterprise capabilities
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with agile and traditional project management methodologies
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience organizing and structuring solutions to complex challenges, including the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, manage schedules and develop contingencies when needed
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing a project as it moves from a legacy IT system to a new architecture, to include planning and transitioning data, functionality and users
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience gathering user requirements and communicating effectively with development team and stakeholders on intent of the requirements and importance across an enterprise user base
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with managing a Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB)
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and a Doctorate
• Service Now Administrator
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently or on a team