CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity on our Service Center Support team for a Service Center Specialist. This position requires current TS/SCI poly clearance.
As a Service Center Support Specialist, you will follow Service Level Agreement guidelines to assist users with technical issues. You will be responsible for resolving software and hardware issues under close supervision. Your daily responsibilities may include:
Monitor, respond to , and document requests for support received via a ticketing system
Provide phone and/or desk-side support to users in the areas of e-mail, LAN/WAN, PKI support, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications.
Serve as initial point of contact for troubleshooting IT related problems including hardware/software and printer issues.
Perform password administration, Active Directory support and monitor use of resources.
Provide metrics and trend analysis reporting.
Bachelors degree or minimum 3 years customer support experience
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Desired skills include:
Experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy or ServiceNow
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.