CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index.
CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
This is a new opportunity for Mission Command Global Fielding. This will provide CONUS Field Service Representative (FSR) support for PM MC Systems and other PEO C3T related systems (Fires, Command Posts and Platforms) • Fires systems include Fire Support Command and Control (FSC2) family of Products • Command Post Systems include Tactical Mission Command (TMC) and Strategic Mission Command (SMC) family of products
• Platform based systems include the Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P) family of products
Must have a current US Secret Clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and one to two years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an associate's degree preferred.
Physical demands may vary depending on the work location. Ability to stand; walk; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Must be able to communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. May need to meet manufacturer's weight requirements for all equipment used. Required to sit at times; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Travel my be required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord-WA-TACOMA