BIT Systems Inc, a CACI Company, is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work on our Machwave program in the Aurora, CO area. Become a member of a software development team supporting a Data Analysis and Neural Network contract supporting national and tactical requirements. Responsible for design analysis, problem solving/trouble shooting, determining and implementing solutions to a variety of challenging software engineering issues in a timely manner.
You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success. You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- assist with design and shape the approach of a new architecture to solve a unique problem.
- Develop software using Python and Neural Network frameworks like Keras and Tensorflow.
- Process big data in a MapReduce framework like Spark.
- Perform the majority of your work task in a remote environment with Amazon Web Services.
- Integrate software and be prepared to learn new things quickly!
- Complete application lifecycle tasks to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation, and deployment.
- Use of industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged, along with a dedication to staying educated on current technology trends.
- Developers are expected to have excellent technical acumen and be highly self-directed and motivated
- Effectively communicate within an agile team our established development process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Strong technical skills in software development and architecture
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- 7-9 yrs of programming experience in Python or Java
- Self-motivated and demonstrated interest in expanding one's skillset.
- Experience with Neural Network Frameworks like Keras and Tensorflow
- Experience with Big Data Processing concepts like MapReduce
- Software Design Patterns and Architectural Design Patterns
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. View more on benefits: http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/benefits.shtml
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at: http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/.