You will create a seamless integration between the customer and offices in the field to drive operations success. You will be an effective, versatile, and a critical resource to the success of the most creative, challenging, and impactful operations.
More About the Role:
Utilizes subject matter expertise and advanced knowledge of intelligence operations, complex geographic and functional issues in order to provide strategic guidance and operational case management to the customer.
Researches, analyzes and synthesizes large amounts of data/information in support of a variety of operational and intelligence priorities.
Prepares written, non-technical reports to management, indicating solutions or range of possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success when there is no single solution.
Performs technical requirements validation using specialized methodologies and blended operations.
Develop and maintain broad networks across various agencies and the government.
Works multiple tasks concurrently with minimal supervision.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work.
Experience as a staff operations officer (SOO).
Experience as a technical targeter and as a desk officer in an ops coordinator role.
Has strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Ability to interact and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures to convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
Capable of handling stressful situations and demonstrated strong oral and written communications skills.
The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.