What You’ll Get to Do:
The ideal candidate will act as a functional and technical Systems Administrator for a client site in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia. You will perform analysis on business and/or systems processes to identify improvements for our client.
More About the Role:
- Provide functional and technical SA support of the Standard Procurement Systems (SPS) Suite of Products.
- Provide functional and technical advice and guidance and supporting resolution of critical PD2 operational issues.
- Assist with SPS upgrades and software implementation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Security+ certification
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
- Previous experience in software implementation, testing, or customer support and a strong desire to help customers with their issues.
- Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN