What you’ll get to do:
Provide intelligence support for operational level planning, participate in development of countrywide strategic intelligence policies, conduct various multi-level/multi-lateral training exercises, and lead mentoring engagements.
More about the role:
Instructors will be able to instruct on range of intelligence disciplines, provide real life examples and conduct case studies, design, publish and present programs of instruction, coordinate guest lectures and conduct seminars, mentor students and managers on daily basis, support the academic accreditations process administrated by the Council of Occupational Education, and can participate in hands- on capability building experience. Instructors will engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation. Maintain contact with subject matter experts in order to anticipate changes that shall affect training materials. Instructors will also conduct training needs assessments and participate as required in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
Must be physically fit to conduct and pass specialized deployment training
Must successfully pass weapons training
Must successfully pass advanced driving training
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.