What You’ll Get to Do: The Software Developer (Systems) researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. You will develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
More About the Role:
Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
Consider emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met completely, accurately and timely.
Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
May serve as a technical team or task leader.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Extensive understanding of Object Oriented Design and design patterns
Experience with relational databases systems such as Oracle/MySQL, PostgreSQL
Demonstrated experience developing full text search capabilities
Development experience using Scrum/Agile methodologies.
Maintain a favorable TS/SCI w/poly
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.