What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for an experienced Logistician to support the performance of the Program Management Office of a large and complex IT enterprise program.
More About the Role:
As one of the program’s Logisticians some of your duties are outlined below:
- Support physical inventory of assets.
- Supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products.
- Support the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets.
- Analyze, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc.
- Collect, process, and maintain data for analysis.
- Implement, monitor, and adjust solutions.
- Refine procedures for analysis.
- Assist in the development of internal analysis tools.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Expert with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
Preferably have experience with MS Project.
DoD acquisition management experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.