What You’ll Get to Do:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to systems engineering and C5I support to NAVSEA 05 to include participation in analysis and requirements reviews, information paper development, participation in certification and test working groups, program management support such as schedule developments, presentations and engineering studies and document management.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and 3-5 years of direct experience supporting Surface Navy Combat/Warfare Systems such as AEGIS or Ship Self Defense System (SSDS). Proficient in the use of MICROSOFT products to include WORD, PowerPoint and Project.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.