What You’ll Get to Do:
Under the direct supervisor of senior engineers, the Junior Engineer will support systems engineering analysis and requirements reviews. Assist in the development of information papers, requirements traceability and change reviews. You will also contribute to the development of various engineering documents, presentations and working papers, as well as participating in a vast array of certification, test and systems engineering working groups, technical integration meetings and in progress reviews.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and 1-3 years of direct experience supporting Surface Navy Combat/Warfare Systems such as AEGIS or Ship Self Defense System (SSDS) or NAVSEA program experience. Proficient in the use of MICROSOFT products to include WORD, PowerPoint and Project.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.