What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator at Kirkland Air Force Base, NM that will manage the resources of an entire computer system on the Engineering, Development, and Sustainment (EDS) program which provides support to the Air Force Space Test Squadron.
More About the Role:
You will perform daily administration of 50+ Red Hat Linux servers and workstations in a mixed (MS Windows and RH Linux) virtual environment. Install operating system as well as application software. Build Red Hat Linux and MS Windows system from bare metal. Troubleshoot system and application problems in multiple satellite ground system environments. Perform daily system maintenance inspections and actions. Create and maintain user accounts. On-call and after-hours and weekend support may be required.
This position is based out of Kirkland Air Force Base with some travel to Colorado Springs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
We are looking for someone with a Security+ certification
We need a Secret clearance day 1 with TS/SCI eligibility
At least 3 years experience with the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Red Hat certified is desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.