CACI NSS currently has positions available for a Target Analyst Reporter (Level 2) supporting the Intel Community at Fort Meade, MD; Augusta, GA; Kunia, HI; San Antonio, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Anchorage, AK; Dayton, OH. The Target Analyst Reporter (TAR) prioritizes, assesses, evaluates, and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide a synthesized product to customers.
The TAR writes reports which may requires significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information; may require assistance in determining the focus of a report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers.
- Candidates with a TS/SCI Clearance and a CI Poly can be accepted for the program, however, the individual must be able to pass a FS Poly to remain employed.
- At least twelve (12) years of SIGINT experience as a Target Analyst Reporter within the Department of Defense (DoD) or its extended enterprise. At least Two (2) years of experience must have been within the last Five (5) years.
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools.
- Must meet the additional qualifications for a Skill Level 1 as a TDNA, SGA or NEA labor category.
- BS in a technical field.
- Prior Military and/or Government experience.