CACI is seeking a Data Analytics Engineer to provide cutting edge services and sustainment support for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. As a Data Analytics Engineer, you will analyze, evaluate, diagnose, and tune existing or proposed data ingestion, entity extraction, natural language processing (NLP), and search (Lucene) through employing professional expertise as a generalist or specialist. You will develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of an understanding of Big Data technologies and ingenuity. You will work with the software development team to divide tasks based on specific specialty skills. You will also review requirements and user stories, design, document, test, and modify current and new data ingestion applications.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Top Secret/SCI U.S. government security clearance.
* 4 - 6 years Data Engineering in a Big Data environment utilizing Hadoop, HBase, Storm, and SOLR.
* Development skills – SQL, XML, JSON, REST, JMS, Java/J2EE, Python, MapReduce, Accumolo/HBase, Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Solr or equivalent
* Performance tuning and troubleshooting skills in Hadoop, HBASE, Zookeeper, Storm, Solr, ActiveMQ, Kafka
* Developing code to meet dynamic specifications using Java.
* Agile/SCRUM Development
* ETL, Data Ingest, Search, Entity extraction, data analysis
* Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline.
* M.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline required
* Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.