Responsible for planning and performing routine and non-routine financial, compliance, and operational audits as well as other audit activities as assigned.
Performs financial, compliance, and operational audits in accordance with approved audit programs.
Evaluates the level of compliance with relevant policies, contract requirements, laws and regulations.
Evaluates internal controls over financial reporting as part of SOX 404 compliance auditing.
Recommends improvements to correct identified deficiencies and/or to improve controls and procedures.
Interacts with outside auditors.
Develops risk-based audit plans outlining the audit's purpose, scope, and specific testing strategies and steps.
Conducts entrance conferences at the beginning of each audit with key stakeholders.
Executes audit plans, communicates audit findings to management throughout the audit, and prepares draft audit reports.
May direct and review the work of lower level auditors assisting with the audit.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and four to six years of related internal or external auditing or public accounting experience. CPA or CIA preferred. Experience with government contracting and SOX auditing are pluses.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.