Deployed ORSAs provide relevant and timely analytical support to JIDO J9 and a range of deployed units including Regional Command, Division Support elements, US Brigade Combat Teams, regimental Combat Teams, C-IED Support Teams, Special Operations organizations, Coalition Units, Security Force Assistance and Advisory Teams (SFAATs), Provisional reconstruction Battalions, and Global Response Forces. Locations include on-site government-provided client facilities: Kuwait, Afghanistan, Qatar, Djibouti, others.
Provide information to JIDO including information regarding the effectiveness of JIDO initiatives
Mine and analyze C-IED data to identify and categorize trends as an element of supported forces
Produce C-IED analytical products
Produce operational trend assessments and analysis
Analyze unit operations using Operations Research techniques
Facilitate reach-back analysis with the JIDO J9 as required
Work with embedded staff, such as Human Intelligence Teams, Law Enforcement Professionals, and data collectors
Assist in the evaluation of deployed JIDO initiatives
Facilitate data transfer from theater to Contiguous United States (CONUS).
Provide Casualty assessments and mitigation strategies
Produce Geospatial analyses
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelor's degree and 12-15 years of experience (or equivalent) with one year of previous Operations Research deployment experience (Iraq, Afghanistan, or HOA)
Engineering experience at least one year of experience with CIED technologies
Must have DoD TS/SCI security clearance
Must be a team player, able to think deep thoughts about hard problems, and articulate extremely complex analysis in simple terms
Must meet physical and medical deployment requirements
Desired Qualifications: Experience at JIDO and with SAS, Python, ArcGIS, and Palantir a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.