What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Systems Engineer your primary focus is supporting and maintaining the current Storage and Backup environment. The secondary focus of this position is supporting the engineering design and implementation of new hosting environment. You will work with mission partners to help transition applications to the new hybrid cloud envrionment.
More About the Role:
•Engineer, operate, and maintain the enterprise backup and recovery solutions.
•Develop and implement complex virtualization systems and the automatic provisioning of different components (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.).
•Engineer and implement SAN and NAS technology.
•Apply problem solving techniques in regards to storage management, monitoring, and SRM tools sets.
•Establishes system configurations and baselines for implementing new mission partner spaces.
•Troubleshoots network problems and outages.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
•Demonstrated experience/knowledge with Fiber Channel Switch and enterprise storage array configuration and management.
•Must be able to maintain TS/SCI w/poly security clearance.
•Excellent understanding of Linux and Windows platforms.
•Demonstrated experience/knowledge with creating LUN & WWN.
•This role typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Enterprise IT Business Group
CACI International Inc.