Do you strive to make an impact? Love cutting edge technologies and new challenges? If Yes, please read more about an exciting new program at CACI!
The Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS) will seamlessly add payroll and leave management capabilities to the Military Personnel Data System, creating a single, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning software solution streamlining existing Air Force personnel and pay processes into a single self-service system for the three AF military components: Regular Air Force, AF Reserve, and Air National Guard. The system will configure the appropriate Oracle e-Business Suite Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software application modules to satisfy AF business processes and integrate the product with MilPDS, which is based on Oracle’s EBS Human Capital Management application. The delivered solution will result in table-level integration of human resource and pay data supporting a single instance of Oracle EBS, making life easier for the end user by reducing redundancy, eliminating superfluous manual process, and ensuring timely pay for all. The AFIPPS solution will subsume and supplant the existing pay and benefits computation and disbursement processes of the Defense Joint Military Pay System and the functions of LeaveWeb. It will have AF-wide applicability, encompassing military airmen in all AF components and levels of duty status exclusive of retirement pay.
The candidate will be a member of a Program Management Office responsible for maintaining and administering an integrated document management system for collection, control, publishing and delivery of all program documents. This is an ACAT-1 Air Force program with Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) requirements.
- Assists with the development of the program's deliverables by formatting, editing, and publishing all deliverables
- Ensures the program deliverables meet contractual requirements
- Implements, manages and administers the shared document management system in accordance with both CACI and Government policies
- Attends meetings and briefing Senior Government Clients on deliverable status
- Works independently with Technical Leads ensure timely delivery of technical CDRLs
- Works independently with Program Management office to ensure timely delivery of program and cost CDRLs
- Develops program unique standards and process instructions for data management and control
- Develops CDRL status reports used at Program Management Meetings
- Develops and submits a Data Accession List each month
- Develops and maintains artifacts and other program documentation
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Knowledge of CDRL requirements
- Experience with SharePoint and JIRA
- 7-9 years of related experience in data management and editing; 5-7 years of working Department of Defense CDRLs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience on large-scale software development projects
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO