Do you strive to make an impact? Love cutting edge technologies and new challenges? If Yes, please read more about an exciting new program at CACI!
The Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS) will seamlessly add payroll and leave management capabilities to the Military Personnel Data System, creating a single, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning software solution streamlining existing Air Force personnel and pay processes into a single self-service system for the three AF military components: Regular Air Force, AF Reserve, and Air National Guard. The system will configure the appropriate Oracle e-Business Suite Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software application modules to satisfy AF business processes and integrate the product with MilPDS, which is based on Oracle’s EBS Human Capital Management application. The delivered solution will result in table-level integration of human resource and pay data supporting a single instance of Oracle EBS, making life easier for the end user by reducing redundancy, eliminating superfluous manual process, and ensuring timely pay for all. The AFIPPS solution will subsume and supplant the existing pay and benefits computation and disbursement processes of the Defense Joint Military Pay System and the functions of LeaveWeb. It will have AF-wide applicability, encompassing military airmen in all AF components and levels of duty status exclusive of retirement pay.
The candidate will be a member of a Program Management Office responsible for improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; reporting financial status; and recommending actions to management. This is an ACAT-1 Air Force program with Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) reporting requirements.
- Assists with the development of the program's cost baseline to be presented at Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) with the government
- Ensures the program cost baseline satisfies contractual requirements
- Develops and executes programmatic budgets and financial plans that align with the program baseline
- Attends meetings and briefing Senior Government Clients on financial performance.
- Works independently with Control Account Managers and Technical Leads to develop budgets, estimates, and reporting status.
- Performs Financial Risk Analyses upon request.
- Develops program unique standards and process instructions for planning, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis.
- Develops financial status reports used at Program Management Meetings.
- Builds integrity, establishes relationships, and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, to distribute financial information.
- Develops and maintains artifacts and other program documentation
- Supports DCMA Surveillance activities
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Knowledge of CSDR requirements
- Experience with Deltek’s WebET
- Experience with Deltek wInsight
- 7-9 years of related experience in financial support or management; 5-7 years of working with EVM baselines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint).
- Bachelor of Science in Finance Administration or similar discipline.
- Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience on large-scale software development projects.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO