CACI is pursuing the prime contract for the development and integration of a large Personnel systems integration effort. The program is a high visibility within CACI’s large portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The system end-to-end Human Resources (HR) functionality to the entire DOD civilian workforce. The system provide a centralized resource for employees, managers, and HR Professionals to better manage civilian personnel information across the DOD military services.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
Provides expertise to manage a large scale development and implementation of the Oracle EBS HCM solutions for the DOD Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS). Work with and manage a large technical team including subcontractors for an large-scale DoD program. Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the program including schedule, costs, staffing, and day-to-day customer interactions. Ensures all objectives, deliverables, and technical requirements are completed while meeting the quality objectives of the project. Support capture and proposal efforts to formulate winning proposal solutions that include a detailed management plan for the Oracle EBS solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages all day-to-day activities of the project
• Create and maintain project schedules and cost tracking deliverables
• Ensure each project deliverable meets customer operational and functional requirements
• Provides leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
• Interface with Government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in project meetings
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business area’s Program Management Office.
• Identifies and Manages to Performance and Management metrics that track progress against schedule and cost baselines
• Conducts program reviews internally with CACI senior management and externally with the Customer leadership team
• PMP Certification
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, 10-12 years of experience of management experience or equivalent technical
• Experience managing large, multi-functional project teams in a systems development environment
• Experience managing complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints
• Must have demonstrated experience with large Oracle ERP implementations (5000+ users), preferably EBS
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with fielding IT systems, programs and/or software
• Must be familiar with DoD Acquisition Policies (DoDD 5000.01 and DoDI 5000.02)
• SECRET clearance
• Must possess the ability to lead, and delegate responsibility, tasks and authority
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships
• Proven experience building, and maintaining a risk register and mitigating significant program risks
• Experience with Integrated Management Schedules
• Master’s degree in engineering, PM, or business management; and 15 years of experience
• Have previous DOD service Active Duty Military experience or experience working with DOD military services
• PM of large-scale DoD software intensive program
• Experience managing a program that required formal Earned Value Management
• Experience managing the implementation of Oracle EBS HCM
• Applied Information Technology Service Management Deployment Experience in large scale IT organization
• Demonstrated success at assisting in the management of, or managing integrated teams of complex technologies and processes
• Familiar with DOD Human Resource Operations
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO