CACI is seeking a Technical Intelligence Fusion analyst to support intelligence assessment and product development. As an emerging authority, provides intelligence analytical surge capability throughout the Army's Theater of Operations in order to address current contingency operations and potential, related follow-on operations.
- Lead the assessment of developmental integrated software
- Establish procedures and documentation formats
- Integrate transition processes and implement modifications
- Ensure new products signatures, and processes meet customer requirements and are understood by non-technical consumers
- Prepare and review quality of technical reports and briefs
- develop, process, evaluate and/or prototypes multi-discipline TECHINT exploitation and signature reports, products, and databases
- create data products and support/develop associated systems which heavily utilize technically- derived data from multiple sources to include MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, SIGINT and HUMINT
- Active TS/SCI and eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Candidates are required to undergo a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- 6 years' experience including, but not limited to one or more of the following toolsets: ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, ENVI, RemoteView, IEC, Satellite ToolKit, ArclMS, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Link Analysis, Socket Set, lminer, S-plus, Stella, other physics based modeling tools, GALE, and other related tools
- significant current xperience (i.e. within last 2 years) in TECHINT fusion training/techniques
- ESRI ArcGISDesktop Professional Technical Certification (EADP) or equivalent certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.