CACI is seeking an experienced Digital Identity Exploitation Forensics Analyst to support our DoD client in Bethesda, MD. In this role, candidates support CACI’s growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company. Our T3M (Tradecraft Tailored to Mission) framework provides career training opportunities for employees to gain new skills, knowledge, and expertise to meet the growing demands of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide identity intelligence and biometrics exploitation biometrics focused on DOMEX I2 exploitation, face matching adjudication and digital identity exploitation.
Responsible for producing intelligence reporting and data correlation in support of exporting data to national databases.
Analysts work under the direction of the Sr. Intelligence Officer (SIO) to produce identity intelligence reporting and data correlation under guidelines and procedures established by the I2 and government leads.
Conduct thorough identity exploitation of media, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and preparing identity attributes for dissemination to national databases.
Maintain thorough understanding of all tools/systems used for identity exploitation of biometric and non-biometric identity attributes.
Perform link analysis for identity attributes across NMEC holdings.
Ensure all work is tracked in accordance with the I2 government lead guidelines.
Inform SIO and I2 leads exploitation findings.
Maintain continuity with partner organizations to ensure data sharing, and awareness of DOMEX policies & guidelines.
Develop and train to stay proficient on operations to include adjudication of face matches.
Provide input to weekly staff meetings and briefings on exploitation progress. Will routinely interact with interagency partners on products and support services.
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of digital identity or biometrics exploitation background
· Experience producing intelligence reports, briefing products and RFI responses
· Ability to prioritize, outline, and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills for briefing & presentations
· Must have a current TS/SCI clearance
Experience in analyzing biometrics data and information
Knowledge in facial examination and adjudication protocols and standards
Thorough understanding of computer forensics principals & file systems forensics tools.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.