CACI is seeking a WMD subject matter expert to support Facilitates communications between customers, mission SME's, and technical staff.
- perform weapons of mass destruction(WMD)(chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) analysis to develop innovative collection concepts
- interface with academia, DoD, national labs and the Intelligence Community to address WMD issues
- independently develop procedures/tradecraft for more junior personnel
- write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts to assigned WMD issues
- Conduct technical analysis of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) issues to develop innovative concepts
- Develop procedures/tradecraft
- Conduct patterns of life and nodal analysis to map and explore relationships
- Apply new, innovative, or experimental techniques to support analytical method development
- Interface with academia, DoD, national labs, private industry, and the Intelligence Community to address WMD issues
- Produce technical reports and briefings, project deliverables, and other finished products.
· Active TS/SCI and eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Candidates are required to undergo a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
· Extensive demonstrated knowledge/experience with weapons of mass destruction(chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) collection and analysis
· Familiarity with collaborative and analytical IC tools
· PhD degree in engineering, science, required. E quivalent relative years of work experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
· 10 years' of experience creating WMD-related reports in various formats
· Developed innovative approaches to solve complex WMD issues
· Significant current experience (within the last 2 years) in WMD-related work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically Requires 10-12 years of related work experience. Masters degree preferred; relevant years of work experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.