CACI is seeking a Network Analyst to join out Fort Collins, CO team. The successful candidate will provide extensive desktop/laptop support to customers in multiple buildings on one campus-based location. This is a Full -time position.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Blackberries, Samsung and SMS application delivery
- Must understand escalation procedures
- Be able to assist and coordinate special projects involving workstation software installs and configurations
- Working knowledge of computer hardware to include Dell and HP
- Be able to analyze, log, track and resolve software/hardware matters pertaining to network connectivity issues, printer, and other software applications
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems
- Be able to install, configure, troubleshoot hardware and software for desktop, laptops and other equipment
- Perform upgrades to operating systems
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Be familiar with Windows, Microsoft Office 2013/2016 and know imaging, ghosting and backup procedures
- Must have previous work history in working with Macs (limited if any at all)
- Ensure workstation data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- Prior experience with maintaining Property "djam”"LIDSFG"
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
-Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (data center environment) experience.
-Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.