The Senior Data Analyst within the CACI Data Analytics lab is responsible for providing senior-level support for cases within the lab. This includes managing cases from initiation to closure, developing deliverables and serving as a primary point-of-contact for Attorneys and Case teams. Senior Data Analysts gather a wide variety of data types from primary and secondary sources through diverse channels using a combination of methods that will be researched and employed by the Data Analytics Lab Management team. Senior Data Analysts develop, maintain, and enforce streamlined and efficient processes for project lifecycles, from collection through transformation of data; manage timelines, training, resources, and budgets; and assist senior staff in the finalization of client deliverables. Manage the collection, documentation, vetting and onboarding of data, manage the database development and set up, and oversee the population of data into the appropriate analytical tools. Must have the ability to guide and assist other data analysts as required.
The senior systems analyst is responsible for defining, developing, and communicating data analytics solutions to support the customer. This includes:
This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail. Additionally, the problems and toolset are quite varied, and the candidate should take the initiative to attack new challenges and learn new skills independently. This person must be well organized and flexible. We desire someone with the diverse experience and skills in data analysis, litigation support, statistical software, analytic programming languages (Python, R, Java, SAS), visualization software, database management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.