What You’ll Get to Do:
As Senior Exchange Engineer, the candidate will be expected to assist with the design of the organization's technology architecture and implementation of hardware and software infrastructure. The candidate will need to possess very high level of knowledge of Exchange 2010 or 2013 required. The candidate will serve as SME for the Exchange mail infrastructure group in TEMs and other meetings. The candidate will need to possess broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of the architecture including the OS and relevant networks. The candidate will plan and implement Exchange platform upgrades, and must understand the customer environment to be able to modify standard deployment packages conforming to the unique security architecture in place. The candidate will evaluate the current environment and support creation of a platform roadmap, analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions. The candidate will conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered, and continuously improve the quality of service provided by the email infrastructure. The candidate will deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.