Senior Windows System Engineer: Do you enjoy working on a small team and working with great people? We are a small team and are looking for a Senior Windows Engineer who is familiar with software development tools, scripting and programming. We are moving to the Cloud so we need your expertise in performing server and software upgrades and troubleshooting new and existing software. If you enjoy small teams and can work independently, and possess and aptitude for getting things done, this may be the job for you.
Strong Engineering experience with the following core platforms/services:
Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
Windows 7 and 10
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
DNS, DFS, and DHCP
Active Directory (including software deployment) and Administer Group Policy
Experience with Server and Software upgrades, role migration and migrating servers across domains
Experience with Amazon Cloud
Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
An understanding of radio frequencies
An understanding of Satellite Communications
Installation and configuration of SSL Certs
McAfee Product Suite
Windows Failover Clustering
Spectrum band designators and bandwidths
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.